Market Impact Analysis
Investing in a sustainability project is a business decision where the costs must be weighed against the benefits. CleanMetrics can help estimate and understand the business impacts of such investments.
- Brand Research
- If you introduce carbon footprint labeling or undertake initiatives aimed at reducing carbon footprints, how does that affect the "stature" of your brand or your brand equity? How does it affect brand preference?
- We can design and conduct research aimed at uncovering customer perception of your brand (and competing brands) both pre and post implementation of your sustainability initiatives.
- Behavioral Research
- If you offer carbon footprint labeling, how will consumers use such information? Will such labeling alter their choices? If you offer environmentally superior packaging options, will consumers adopt it?
- We can design and conduct behavioral research using consumer panels to see how making sustainability a focus of your marketing impacts consumer behavior.
- We can model your supply chain as well as consumer adoption process to understand the impact of sustainable practices. Modeling allows for "what-if" analysis which can aid in decision making.
We utilize qualitative methods such as focus groups as well as quantitative methods such as surveys in our brand research. Consumer diary panel as well as observational methods are used to understand behavioral trends. Multivariate statistical methods are used to uncover insights that can help clients make better decisions. Our modeling solutions are based on system dynamics and agent-based modeling.
|© Copyright 2007-2011 by CleanMetrics Corp. All rights reserved.
CleanMetrics, CargoScope, CarbonScope, BuildingScope, CarbonScopeData,
FoodCarbonScope, Deep Carbon Footprinting, and MetaFlowScope are trademarks of CleanMetrics Corp.